Best Diet to Lose 200 Pounds at Home - Stephen's Success Story

A man whose marriage was destroyed because he was 'too fat for sex' has shed an incredible 200 pounds and looks like a new person. He is Stephen Ringo -  weighed 406 pounds at his heaviest after gorging on two Big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes as well as 20 chicken nuggets every day for lunch, followed by a Domino's pizza for dinner.

But after the collapse of his married it forced the 39-year-old to re-evaluate his health and he knew he had to make a change. Before he lost weight, Stephen, of Johnson City, Tennessee, was so large he struggled to put on his socks, and the extra pounds drove his sex drive “into the ground”. The 5ft 7in IT expert said his body issues deeply affected his confidence and wore away at his marriage until he got divorced in 2018.

Stephen then began to curb his fast food addiction, join Keto Diet and returned to his power-lifting roots in October 2018, shedding an incredible 200 pounds in just15 months

The super slimmer said: “It’s fair to say that my weight ruined my marriage. It was the single biggest factor. If I had been a better husband I might have been able to pull the marriage back together. When I started the Keto plan, I started losing a lot of weight very quickly.. I just quit everything that was bad for me and followed the plan properly. I have a busy life, but this Keto is manageable for me. I can find recipes I like and make them quickly and easily," ( Read more about Keto Diet plan )

Stephen also said his return to the gym in October 2018 was extremely discouraging as he realised how far he had let his fitness slip. Stephen said: “Losing this weight has changed my life. Something as simple as being able to put on your socks makes such a difference. I do have a lot of excess skin. I’d love to get it removed but surgery costs a lot so it’s not my priority now. I don’t feel ready to date yet but I do think I’d be a better partner in the future. I’m so much happier in myself and I think that would make a big difference.”



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Losing Weight over 400 Pounds ? Read John's Success Story